Our priority is the health and safety of our guests and employees. We have developed safety measures and sanitation protocols to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable experience. We look forward to welcoming you.
HEALTH & SAFETY FIRST…
We are following the guidance of health authorities and government requirements. This includes comprehensive cleaning protocols, respectful distancing, and a variety of other precautionary measures. That full list can be found below. For additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com or +44 (0) 203 906 1600.
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- Hand sanitation stations are available at the front desk, restrooms, guest rooms and all public spaces.
- Public Area Attendants frequently sanitise all surface areas with Environment Agency approved disinfectants with an increased focus on high-touch areas.
- Masks are available for guests at the front desk and are strongly encouraged for use while in public areas of the hotel.
- Employees require temperature checks and screening before entering the property. The screening includes questions about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19-infected individuals. Those who don’t pass are not allowed to work on property.
- Guests are asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19 prior to arriving and during their stay.
- All employees and restaurant staff are equipped with masks and trained on new procedures, and take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- All rooms are disinfected with an electrostatic fog machine using an Environment Agency-approved sanitising solution between occupancy, with extra attention paid to high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in all guest rooms and suites.
- Contactless check-in and keyless entry options are available.
- Daily housekeeping service provided upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled while you are out of your room.
- Minibars are restocked upon departure or request.
- In-room information and menus are available by QR code to be scanned on mobile devices to access information digitally.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- All front and back of house staff are required to wear face masks.
- We strongly encourage guests to wear face masks when not seated at their table.
- Menus are single-use and available digitally through a QR code.
- Seating is rearranged to allow for social distancing and following government guidelines.
- Room service can be delivered to your room with no physical contact and collected in the same way.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Lifts are limited to one guest, couple, or family at a time.
- Valet parking services are available. Our team are required to wear face masks and gloves, and the attendant disinfects high touch areas before releasing the car back to guests.
- The gym is open with limited occupancy.
MEETINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
- We are here for you and our priority is your health and safety. We look forward to welcoming your groups, meetings, weddings and everything in between. For enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR DISTANCING…
We are in this together and plan to provide an atmosphere of mutual respect. With this we ask everyone on property to follow social distancing rules by keeping at least 1 meter or 3 feet between individuals and groups not in your party while on property.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures on the services and amenities we can offer. Please check back for the most up-to-date information or contact us with any questions at email@example.com or +44 (0) 203 906 1600
We are accepting reservations from 1 September and encourage guests to call or book online to receive our best available rates and offers.
All of us here at NoMad London send you our best wishes for your health and safety. We look forward to taking care of you soon.