Our priority is the health and safety of our guests and employees. We are closely following all government-mandated rules and have developed safety measures to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable experience. This includes comprehensive cleaning protocols, respectful distancing, and a variety of other precautionary measures. Please check back for the most up-to-date information or contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us by phone at 02039061600. We look forward to welcoming you.
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the hotel.
- Public Area Attendants frequently sanitise surfaces with an increased focus on high-touch areas.
- Masks are available for guests at the Front Desk.
- Employees require temperature checks and screening before entering the property.
- All employees and restaurant staff are equipped with masks and trained on new procedures, and take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- Valet parking services are available. Our team are required to wear face masks and gloves, and the attendant disinfects high touch areas before releasing the car back to guests.
- All rooms are disinfected with an electrostatic fog machine between occupancy, with extra attention paid to high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in all guest rooms and suites.
- Daily housekeeping service provided upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled while you are out of your room.
- Minibars are restocked upon departure or request.
- In-room information and menus are available by QR code to be scanned on mobile devices to access information digitally.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- All front and back of house staff are required to wear face masks.
- Menus are available digitally through a QR code.
- Seating is rearranged to allow for social distancing and following government guidelines.
- Room service can be delivered to your room with no physical contact and collected in the same way.
MEETINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
- We are here for you and our priority is your health and safety. We look forward to welcoming your groups, meetings, weddings and everything in between. For enquiries please email us at email@example.com.
All of us here at NoMad London send you our best wishes for your health and safety. We look forward to taking care of you soon.