Our top priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff. To that end, we have developed new safety measures and increased sanitation protocols to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable experience. We look forward to welcoming you.
HEALTH & SAFETY FIRST…
We are closely following or exceeding all health guidelines and government requirements, and have updated our best practices accordingly. This includes comprehensive cleaning protocols, respectful distancing, and a variety of other precautionary measures. That full list can be found below. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646 762 9330.
SAFETY & WELL-BEING
- Guests must follow New York State advisories and quarantine guidelines for travelers arriving in New York.
- There is a thermal camera installed at the main entrance of the hotel.
- Everyone who enters the property is required to provide information for contract tracing purposes.
- Masks are available for guests at the Front Desk and are required for use while in public areas of the hotel.
- Hand sanitation stations are available at the front desk and in restrooms, guest rooms and all public spaces.
- MERV-13 air filters are installed in all public areas
- Public Area Attendants are frequently sanitizing all surfaces with EPA-approved disinfectants and an increased focus on high-touch areas.
- Employees require temperature checks and screening before entering the property. The screening includes questions about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19-infected individuals. Those who do not pass will not be allowed to work on property.
- Guests are asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols for current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19 prior to arriving and during their stay.
- All employees and restaurant staff are equipped with masks and gloves, are trained on all procedures, and are required to take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- All rooms are disinfected with an electrostatic fog machine using an EPA-approved sanitizing solution between occupancy, with extra attention paid to high-touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are provided in all guest rooms and suites.
- Contactless check-in and keyless entry options are available.
- Daily housekeeping service is provided upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled while you are out of your room.
- Minibars will only be restocked upon departure or request.
- In-room information and menus will be available by QR code to be scanned on mobile devices.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Dining service is currently only offered in rooms, at the indoor Restaurant through December 6, or on the Rooftop beginning December 7, and is available for breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner.
- All front- and back-of-house staff are required to wear face masks and gloves.
- Guests are required to wear face masks in public areas and when not seated at their table.
- Menus are single-use and are available digitally through a QR code.
- Contactless payment options are available.
- Limited occupancy in food and beverage spaces follow local and state guidelines.
- Seating is rearranged to allow for social distancing in accordance with local and state guidelines.
- Room Service is delivered in disposable containers and left outside guest room doors for contactless delivery.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Elevators are limited to one guest, couple, or family at a time.
- Valet parking services are available. Parking staff are required to wear a face mask and gloves, and the attendant will disinfect high-touch areas before releasing the car back to the guest.
MEETINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
We are now accepting social and business groups and event bookings, in compliance with state guidelines on gatherings and with health and safety as our priority. We look forward to hosting your next gathering.
THANK YOU FOR DISTANCING…
NoMad New York is committed to an atmosphere of mutual respect and we thank you in advance for adhering to our guidelines in an effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment for all. With this, we ask everyone on property to follow social distancing rules by keeping at least six feet between yourself and anyone who is not in your party while on property.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures on the services and amenities we are able to offer. Please check back for the most up-to-date information or contact us with any questions at email@example.com or 646 762 9330. .
If you have questions, please email them to our Reservations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are accepting new reservations for stays beginning September 3rd and encourage guests to call or book online to receive our best available rates and offers. All rate plans will be fully changeable, cancelable or refundable with no penalty if change or cancellation is made at least 24 hours before arrival.
All of us here at NoMad New York send you our best wishes for your health and safety. We look forward to welcoming you soon.